Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gauthier and Beverly Hills

The hotel I first stayed in upon arriving to Casablanca is Quartier Gauthier. My walks around the posh, French neighborhood of Gauthier remind me of Beverly Hills, California.  The palm trees, the nice cars, the French architecture, the French cafes, the cute upscale lounges, pretty restaurants, safe, clean, and well located not far from the beach, They have some nice restaurants and bars including some of my favorites: Thai Sushi, Casablanca Cafe, Picasso, White house garden, Cup's cafe, Mood Cafe, and other little French establishments.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am not in Beverly Hills because it just has a similar feeling and vibe.  When I see less blondes and many more Moroccans, I am reminded that I am not in Beverly Hills- I am in Casablanca house..

Here is a nice Casablanca beat that can be enjoyed on a night out in one of Casa's cafes, lounges, or restaurants...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment