Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Dream Come True

Saturday night I was suppose to meet Mr. Casa at his house to go out together with friends.  I had already been to Mohammedia with friends to see a concert and I got back around 1030pm. I called him and he asked my plans and I told him my plans were to be with him. 

Mr. Casa “Who said that we were going to hang out?”

He said that he was not going out, but they were eating tagine and drinking beer. If I was interested in this, I could come over. Déjà vu to

Mr. Bigg.  “If you want to come over, come and if you don’t don’t.”

It just sounds so crappy and uncaring. I told him I would come over, but I would take time, which I did take time to get ready to look good for him.

I headed over there, but was dropped off away from his house near the Irish Pub. My thought process was that he could just meet me over there, I could say "hi" to my friends, and we could head to Ain Dieb. He does not have a car, which puts a strain on things so we just rely on taxis to get around.  I call him and he is NOT happy about me being at the Irish Pub and thinks I am going to drink there. Things are completely miscommunicated, but we want to see each other-he comes late, but he shows up.  He rings me and tells me “Come outside.”

There he is sitting on his friends vespa wearing a black leather jacket, gray jeans, and his white tennis shoes. He had an angry look on his face, which made his whole look even cuter.  Our friend Mr. Vespa let him borrow his vespa...

So you are probably thinking okay so how is this a dream come true?

The night before I had a dream about him and he was wearing a black,leather jacket almost identical to the one he was wearing and I was wearing a white leather jacket in my dream!!! That day I purchased a white leather jacket-not because of the dream, but it was the only leather jacket on sale ha!  I  bought my white leather jacket that day and wore it out for my first time. 
He knows I like motor bikes so he came there to pick me up by bike. His arrival was quite late, but I see why it took him so long-He had never driven a motor bike before!  I think this was by far one of his cutest moments ever. What a doll to put in such effort with me even when I did not follow the plan and kept him waiting at his house. 

We drove off into the streets of Casa heading along the beach to Ain Dieb. I did not realize what had happened that night, but we were ceebrating a huge victory Morocco just won a big futbol match and everrrryone was out celebrating.  I sat on the back so happily and he drove around angrily shouting at me “touch me” because occasionally I would let go of him.  I was smiling and waiving my hands at the other cars saying, “Go Morocco.”  The streets are packed and people are waiving flags, drinking in their cars, and full of smiles.  Mr. Casa is not happy that he had to come pick me up and separate from his friends, but he still did it.

He asked me why are you so happy? I said, “I’m happy because I’m in love.”

With who he asked, “Myself” I said and laughed.  If he had to ask with who I was not going to give him an answer!

We arrive at the bar, which his friends love and I do not love. Le Corniche. The bouncer decides to "joke around" with him and tell him that he not letting him in, but this does not sit well with Mr. Casa.  They argue and I stand by his side waiting, but I am not happy with all this as I just want to celebrate with all the HAPPY people that are celebrating.  He shouts at me to stand in one place and “Don’t move” as he goes to argue with the bouncer. I can see the anger in his face and while some would think him shouting at me “Don’t move.” was an asshole move. I somehow found it romantic… maybe this is why I have not found anyone yet if I find him shouting at me to be sexy and romantic ha! I stood up against the car and did not move for a whole ten minutes waiting for him. 
At this point, our night was ruined but I thought it was still salvageable.  I hopped on the back of Mr. Vespa’s bike and we zoomed off to the other area of clubs with Mr. Casa following behind and pouting.  We arrived at the second place and Mr. Casa says that he wants to go home.





He asks loudly and dramatically, “Are you staying or leaving with me?”

I sat there frozen and not responding. “Are you staying or leaving Priscilla?”

Priscilla: “I am staying”

I end up calling a friend to come meet me in Ain Dieb and he says that he is going to come with his two other friends.  I end up going into the Punjab club, which is a club with live Arabic music.  It is actually quite nice and I was enjoying the music.  I am standing there and realized that my boyfriend had a bad night, did not want to go out in the first place, but only went out for me, and I left him to stay in Ain Dieb by myself.  Again, I am just acting as an independent, selfish girl not thinking at all about his feelings.  I decide that I am going to take a taxi and meet him back at his house. 

Right as I make this decision, I get a text from him, “Where are you?”

I tell him to meet me in front of Punjab and he comes to meet me.  I am standing on the top of the steps talking with the musician who happens to be from Canada. Mr. Casa is standing at the bottom of the steps and comes up to greet us.  Mr. Casa had just been there the night before so he knew the musician.  Andrew , the musician, said Mr. Casa was there the night before with a huge crew of people from work.  Mr. Casa looks at me and he still has some anger towards me, but we walk together holding hands over to Armstrong.  I can understand his anger because I failed the “supportive girlfriend test.”


The night went well and we enjoyed with his friends.  We had made up and he was not angry anymore.  It felt like bliss and we were so happy lighting up the room with our presence.  Towards the end of the night, he was sitting down and I looked down at him smiling big, but I did not say anything.  He just looked up at me and said, “Yeah me too.” 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment