Sunday, December 9, 2012

Moooo Pris Misses Milk

Milk is one of my favorite things in the world. I especially love drinking it with desserts, biscuits, and making fruit shakes. 

Unfortunately, the milk constantly makes my stomach sick. When you go to buy it in the stores, you can rarely find it within an expiration date of less than 3 days. I search for a newer expiration date, but it very difficult to find. The warm milk sold on the shelf has a 6 month shelf life and I have tried it, but there is still something off with it.  Many times I will buy milk open it up, smell it, and then throw it in the garbage because it smells funky. 

I have been traveling for a year so it is not like I am not familiar with the milk problem I encounter around the world.  In Turkey, the milk taste funny, but I got used to it overtime.  When it comes to food, I can be difficult to please, but when it comes to certain things I am not going to compromise will you?

In Morocco, I decided to drink a Café Au Lait with funny tasting milk. I thought “I am always complaining about everything and maybe there is really nothing wrong with it, but the taste is just funny.” Well my stomach was not happy with that decision for the day. 

Oh I miss my Organic Milks from America or even the regular skim!

No comments:

Post a Comment