Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Sweetest Thing....

Sitting in class and my co-worker brings me coffee and biscuits

My manager takes the bus back to my area to make sure I get back my house safely instead of just giving me directions. His home is in the opposite direction

Madam Touria helping me find a place taking time from their weekend and schedule so kindly and with no complaint

The street vendor patiently give me directions taking a pencil and writing a map on the back of a receipt

A young Moroccan girl sees me asking for directions and walks me over ten blocks to make sure I get to the location

My clients seeing me from across the street and waiving at me with big smiles

The girl at my favorite lunch place saving my favorite cupcake for me

A man in my building kisses my forehead saying, “welcome” and “merci” “merci”

My co-worker who works for 3 months with no pay, but still gives to people on the streets. 

 The security guard sharing his cous cous with me handing me a fork with a big smile

Just a few sweet moments and more to come…..stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment