Saturday, December 1, 2012

Copyright: Property of Priscilla Raj

For the past few years, I have been blessed with the spirit and passion to write. Each day I am making connections between my theories, experiences, readings, and human interactions. My mind is overstimulated with so many ideas that come out in various ways i.e. poems, quotes, books started, and writing posts.  All of these thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and philosophies are my own and may not be copied or used by anyone unless permission is requested. 
 
When I use information from another author, website, or publication-this will clearly be listed.  Anything else that is written on this blog is produced by me.  Quotes may have my signature PRIS and sometimes they may not have the signature, but they have been produced by me.  Nicknames or fake names are used to replace real names for confidentiality purposes. If your name is posted and you would like it removed, please contact me and I will immediately remove it. 
 
Please have respect for my writings and my real, living, and breathing life that I share with you.  Most importantly Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment