Sunday, December 9, 2012

Please Don’t Stop the Music

As Rhianna says, “Please don’t stop the music.” It is a phrase that stays true to my heart. My main reason for going out is not to drink, not to meet men, but TO LISTEN TO THE MUSIC AND DANCE.

As I get older, I love my peace and quiet at home and going to clubs is not really a big interest anymore, but I still love, love to dance. Although, I am realizing this love for dance can go into a CLASSROOM and NOT A CLUB.  But The best is going out with someone you adore and have good chemistry with dancing- i.e. Mr. Casa. It makes me want to go out and enjoy the music with him.  Also, two important things as I get older: music and atmosphere. No time to be wasted at bars, I crave nice upscale lounges, hotel bars, and restaurants IF I even go out.  

With or without him, music is so meaningful to me whether classical, pop, rock, dance, international, salsa, shakira, Arabic- it lights up my soul and beats through my veins!  Since, I have been 18, it has been this way: the love for the Dj and house/electronic music.  It is something that people do not really understand unless they are electronic music fans.  David Guetta was a DJ  I loved for years and years way before he even became famous.  Now, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, and other DJs are all collaborating with hip hop artists.  It seems like every hit song they place is now mixed with an electronic beat. Why is this one may ask?  Because electronic beats touch your soul and they make you feel GOOD!

When I listen to Kaskade, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Deep Dish, Axwell, etc… I am connected to the beat and the lyrics.  The lyrics are for real human beings and make you feel truly connected.  Love, life, Dancing, Feeling, nature, passion, The World, and spirituality.  I love the vocal tracks and I like to say that the beats beat through my veins......

No comments:

Post a Comment