Sunday, December 23, 2012

Come a Knock On My Door


It just so happens that Mr. Casa’s brother lives in the next building directly next to mine.  In the biggest city in all of Morocco with apartments spread out all over-I live next to Mr. Casa’s brother. I just had to repeat this weird coincidence again.  We took a trip over to my new neighbors house to say hello. I walked into a Bachelors apartment with red walls and black couches, an open closet of suits and nice, expensive shoes, and a cloud full of smoke being puffed into the air.  His brother looks like Mr. Casa in a pimp suit wearing, too much gel, flashy car, smoking cigarettes kind of way.  He is good looking, but he pretty much has player written on his forehead.  Perhaps Mr. Casa had player written on his forehead, but I was too blind to see it.

Mr. Casa was talking about me in Arabic to his brother and I had no idea what he was saying. It could have been,”I am really crazy about this girl” or it could have been a “Hey dude, check out this dumb American girl I picked up.” 

We sat on his brother’s couch and his brother was discussing going out and of course I was interested (escaping from reality and escaping from the beautiful man in front of me).  Mr. Casa suggested we could stay and watch a movie together or I gave me permission to go out with his brother-Priscilla chooses going out. All my time traveling and going out was not a priority, but I come to Casa and it becomes a priority all of a sudden.  Oh Priscilla…

At that moment, Mr. Casa and I were soooo happy with each other. We were glowing and looked at each other with such admiration. I said to him, “I think that we don’t know where this will go, but if one of us makes the choice to mess it up, we are just stupid.”  

Let’s stay tuned to see who the stupid one is….

No comments:

Post a Comment