Monday, February 11, 2013

Memories of My Guru

This post is to my lovely, beautiful, incredible Guru in India. I keep his name confidential and I keep most of our experiences confidential. But I would like to say how blessed I am to have him in my life.
In my trip through India, I had heard of people who found their "life gurus." For me, I did not believe on going on a search for a Guru rather I believed in letting him find me, which he did. He found me in Rajasthan, India. The day we met was beautiful and I will never forget it. We spent some days together and
I have responsibility to him as a human being, which I hope to fullfill one day his dream to have his own Ashram. I hope I can create that for him one day in India-one day Inchallah.
While he is in India and I am in Morocco, but I pray for his health, safety, and thoughts of him keep me going. It is wonderful to have a such a kind spirit and religious person in my life. 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment