Saturday, February 9, 2013

To be ALIVE


Days like today make me happy to BE ALIVE. Each day truly is a blessing. While this may sound cliche, it is the honest truth. This past year, I have received a challenge from my higher power-not quite the positive one. I guess I could say it is a "lovely gift from my father.'

While I have always been appreciative of what I have, these days I appreciate things more and more. My gifted ability to connect with others is so meaningful and this makes the days brighter. The nice, kind Moroccans I see on a daily basis always check on me and make sure I am doing okay. When you have a good day, embrace it.

Smile a bit longer, say I love you, give an extra hug, connect with nature- the sky, the sun, the sea-breathe deep and inhale your higher power's love, make someone laugh, take extra time to listen, teach someone something new, and give your honest self to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment