Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oh So Romantic


                                       
                                
 
Oh Priscilla is such a romantic girl when she lets herself completely and totally fall for someone, she is oh so sweet and romantic. Valentines Day is just around the corner and I wish I had someone to share my romantic side with as I just love this "Hallmark Holiday." Valentine's Day is one of my favorite days- wearing red, getting dressed up, having a nice romantic date, the cute dinner specials and heart shaped desserts, the gift exchanges, the flowers, and being with someone special. For the past few years, I have been alone or with friends at some event. I remember the days with my past boyfriends: the balloons, the rose petals, poems, cards, chocolates, home-made cookies and brownies, and one time I even did a scavenger hunt... Oh those were the days..


While I could choose some random valentine this year, it is all or nothing for Priscilla.  It has  always been this way for this holiday. I want to be with someone I truly care about or be alone with a box of chocolates and a Bollywood movie ha!

My NYC Casa says he is coming for Valentines Day, but I have zero expectations of this actually happening.  My valentine could be my little 3 year old munchkin, Walid, I adore him and there is no man I would rather be with...well that is not the honest truth.

PRIS was really hoping to have a Moroccan Valentine, but oh well another year single, another year alive....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment