Friday, February 1, 2013

Shh Don't Tell Part Deux

Over the past two days, I would like to share the advice I received from two lovely Moroccans.

1.)  Never trust Moroccans girls-they are jealous and will sabotage your relationship(I already figured this out)

100 percent right. This does not refer to ALL Moroccan girls, but it applies to many. I have witnessed it firsthand with Mr. Casa. She sabotaged our relationship-something she “said” or “did” negatively impacted our relationship.  It will always be this way.

2.) Never share your success with anyone just keep it silent

100 percent right

I find it difficult to not express my feelings i.e. excitement about something or sharing good news.  I just need that one person to share it with it because when I am happy I express it- I am just that kind of human being who likes to share good things and requires a pat on the back to keep me going.

Unfortunately, you have to watch everything you say because everywhere in the world- there are "haters." Those people to bring you down, question you, be curious, spiteful, and bank on your failure.  They will smile in your face, but try to sabotage your success behind your back. These people exist everywhere, but I definitely feel more positivity coming from Morocco, which is good. Nevertheless, keep it all to yourself and share it with that one person.
Wanted Ad: A person to trust who will listen to be unconditionally,have the time to listen to me, speak with me clearly and directly not making false promises, give me good advice, and not judge me. If interested please contact Priscilla hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment