Thursday, March 28, 2013

Don't Forget the Plaj


Living in Casablanca with the weather being quite rainy and gloomy, I sometimes forget that I am living right on the Atlantic Ocean.  The beach in Casa is not the best beach in the world, but it has an absolutely breathtaking sky-divine.  
In general, Morocco has one of the most beautiful skies ever.  The beach itself has great waves and each and every time I see them I think surfing would be a great idea.  While my friends engage in surfing in the cold weather, I prefer to wait for the warm weather to come.    
It is interesting because at the age of 22 I lived in Huntington Beach, California known as Surf City and I only tried surfing one time. Living in the cities with such great waves, it is a shame to miss out on the fun.  Surfing is a great workout and it is exhilarating being out in the water.  Finally the weather is getting warmer and the waves and surfing become more appealing to me. I should at least experience it one time before I go or during summer-I definitely will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment