Monday, March 4, 2013

The Day Has Finally Come

February 18, 2013

Mr. NYC Casa(my dreamy Moroccan boyfriend from New York) is arriving to Casa today.

When he said the words, "I am on the plane" I could not believe it. He was suppose to come over 2 months ago, but he was busy with work or who knows the real reason. I joke with him that I put up a "Missing Persons Report" in Casablanca since I have no idea where he is ha! He finds it very amusing and I find it to be true. He is just adorable, but quite a handful as he is always missing in action.  Keeping him in one place at one time was always difficult in New York and I figure things will be the same so I go into it with low, low expectations.  There is only room for one Moroccan heart break-not two. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment