Thursday, March 21, 2013

Run Away from Mystery Man


“I am coming. I’m on my way and then he is out with his friends or doing “some business.”

He says that he ran for Senate and he knows this person and that person and he introduced me to the Mayor. “If we go to his home city there will be hundreds of people saying “hi” to him blah blah blah”

His phone is constantly ringing and he is going from one place to the next all day and into the night.  I have met some of the people he works with, but the rest are a big question mark.

He communicates to get a response-wow is that definitely true-advice from a fellow American living in Morocco

He did show me all his cards “President of this and President of that," but I am not sure what purpose this serves other than being Moroccan and having to flaunt your status

He was doing so well respecting time and following through and now it is back to waiting

He has mentions marriage on brief occassions, but it seems like it is all just one big joke

Still I keep coming going back for more, but it is better to avoid the mystery man

 

No comments:

Post a Comment