Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Ghost Reappears


Mr. NYC Casa dropped me off to take the tramway as he had to go take care of business. I had spent the day with him running some errands and I felt like a child waiting for their parent-it was quite bizarre...

Waiting in a long line at the ticket machine, I was just fumbling through my purse for 7DH and I looked up and there he was.....

Mr. Casa on the phone walking and looking so happy and so good. He went up to a car window, which looked like he was talking to a friend. The car was near to me and I panicked and put my hood on and turned my head. He didn’t see me as he was occupied on the phone and talking to someone in the middle of the street.

I just stared and watched him walk down the sidewalk walking so happily and smiling on the phone. Perhaps it was his new girlfriend on the other end or perhaps he was just happy....

I had not seen him since October 2012, the day he kissed my cheek goodbye and we never saw one another again. I knew I would eventually see him sometime and somewhere... I guess that time was now on my 6 month anniversary of being in Morocco.  

No comments:

Post a Comment