Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pris Loses The Game


Perhaps no one actually won and it was just a great night and another great memory for Casablanca, but it appears he won. The night ended with a, “See you around maybe Take care Inchallah.” This was an “Inchallah,” which meant “Sure, Yeah, See you, Whatever.” It was such a slap in the face.  He said, “You don’t need to perceive it in a negative way.”

Again, this is another line of Arab crap. While I feel thankful for the night because I was craving just this one night spending time with him, his friends, dancing, and laughing-I got it.

Therefore, the chapter can be closed right? Yes,  but I feel a bit angry that he won. I had the moment to walk away from him and he ended up coming out on top. His Arab ego is inflated thinking, “Oh she wants to get back together with me. I am the best.” When I never asked or mentioned getting back together um like ever=)
It is ridiculous because he was the one who came so close to me, sweet gestures, whispering about me, and staring at me(but this is Arab romance, romance, romance, and then BAM I don’t know you.)At the end of the day I am still competitive Pris and I can not accept that I lost the challenge. I had the opportunity to walk out with 100 percent satisfaction and now I am left with 50 percent. 

Perhaps this Arab way of romance is just not for a girl like me. A girl who believes in truly caring for someone and expressing yourself like a normal human being rather than repressing your feelings and emotions.  Then your emotions come flooding out one day when you see the person because you know you missed them, but you just won’t admit it-messed up.
Mr. Casa does not think I am the one for him and I do not think he is the one for me. But we definitely enjoy each other's company. Therefore, what is so wrong with being two friends who have fun together and make each other happy?

It was a nice reunion amongst friends and ex's, but the Chapter on us is definitely closed. A Blast from the past and Casablanca is one small city where the ghost may reappear one day. Next time, Priscilla will not be missing her moment to walk away with pride, dignity, and a overdose of satisfaction=)

No comments:

Post a Comment