Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I Stink of Smoke


I do not even smoke anymore, but I come home and stink of smoke. Casablanca is the one city that has not adopted a “No Smoking” policy inside, which leaves people to stink of smoke without being left with any choice in the matter. When you choose to smoke and you stink of it, it is one thing. But when you are just an innocent bystander, it is really not fair. I now understand all the non-smokers who can not stand cigarette smoke-it stinks!

Just from going out for one night-not drinking and not smoking-I have to smell like I was smoking all night. My hair, my clothes, my jacket, my purse-everything smells and I have to wash it. It is ridiculous. 

Casablanca Wake Up and Smell the Coffee Smoking Should be Banned Indoors Like the rest of the developing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment