Friday, March 8, 2013

International Women's Day 2013

The day started off at the tramway receiving a rose from the tramway worker. I found it completely unexpected and quite sweet. The day continued with a visit to the Laila Hasna Orphanage,which will be written about in another post. I enjoyed some nice couscous at the Casablanca Cafe sitting, reading, and watching the rain.  The rain cleared and I met with my student aka "angel"(another post) who scheduled meetings with me for marketing agencies for my company.  He was the blessing for the day as it was not the greatest day, but the beginning, middle, and end were the saving grace for the day.

As a single woman, it just felt like an ordinary day, but it is important to acknowledge today is a special day for all the wonderful, amazing, incredible, magnifcent, ordinary, beautiful, hardworking, dedicated, successful, helpful, lovely women of the world. Women make the world a better place and men just make a place=)

No comments:

Post a Comment