Sunday, January 6, 2013

3 Months In Morocco


I am hitting my 3 month mark in Morocco and it actually seems a bit scarey because time literally flied.  It feels like yesterday I stepped off the plane and my Moroccan co-workers were holding a sign for me.  10 days after I stepped off that plane, I met someone special and he still stays with me today-I guess this is sad- someone throw tomatoes at me or throw a cold bucket of water over my head and snap me into reality or someone just scream the words to me “It is Over and happiness will come back just be patient girl!”

It has just been three months and I am just now getting settled in and adjusted to people, culture, food, networks, supports, etc.  You can live somewhere for years and never truly explore and see it because you get caught up in everyday routine and life.  I see how this happens and the most important life principle is: Time Management.  Mine is just now readjusting itself to real life and real responsibilities, which include my career and success sitting in front of me.  Like a bubble that is drifting away from me, I can keep letting it drift or I can reach at them and pop them one by one by one. 

Your potential can slip away from you if you don’t go out there and grab it…. PRIS  

No comments:

Post a Comment