Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Years Eve 2013

Each year I want New Years Eve to be the most fabulous, best thing in the world and each year it seems to be average since the age of 25. I pictured myself to be sitting in the Jad Mahal or Taj Mahal palace with nice music, nice food, and nice people-calm and relaxed. It does not even interest me having New Years Eve in big clubs rather I am interested in hotels, restaurants, riads, and calm-chill places.  

In Agadir, the place our friends chose was a traditional Arabic restaurant, but the music was very loud and the crowd was not good. To be honest, it was a disappointment so I decided to be assertive and find my own place. I went over to the Omega Hotel and sat in a nice, elegant restaurant with a nice live band and then went downstairs to "Beruit," which is a nice, traditional arabic place with great music and great ambiance-nice decor.


 My friends followed behind and we ended up having a nice time together-a lot of dancing. The manager was so nice and friendly towards me making me feel so welcome-what a nice man.

People always say it does not matter where you are, but who you are with-this is true to an extent. I prefer to have both-a nice place and nice people.  And I did have both that night especially Mr. T, Sana, and their other friend who lives in Agadir.

                                             Bonne Anne 2013 Agadir, Morocco

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment