Sunday, January 13, 2013

Agadir

 
 
Being in Marrakech with nothing reserved-not my plan, but it happened. I had been looking for New Years stuff for a whole month and everywhere I wanted to go was super expensive like 3000 to 5000DH, which is $400 to $600 per person.  This was not in my budget or Sana's so we decided to go to Agadir with our friends who would have everything planned. Our friends were already in Agadir and invited us to spend it with them so we decided,
"Why Not, Lets go!"
We realized after this was not really our best decision, but we made the most of it.  We thought we could stay with our friends, but they were staying in a Male only private club. This meant we had to go looking for a hotel or place to stay on New Years Eve. We ended up finding something and the guys were really nice and helpful.  There was just one problem and it involved myself- a problem that could not be solved easily. I was not expecting to venture off to Agadir with no place to stay and a reservation not booked, but I made the most of it and tried to put on a happy face.  
 
The bus ride was verryy long, but it was beautiful as we drove right through the mountains-not the highway route. 
I loved our stop we made in Mintanute(a small, local city situated right in the mountains). 
 
 
 
We finally arrive to Agadir and enjoy some nice views!
 
 
Mr. T and Mr. B
 
 
 
 
Agadir City Centre
 
 
Enjoying some fish at the Port
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment