Sunday, January 6, 2013

Laughter is the Best Medicine


LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Thanks to my students, I laugh and smile everyday. Let me take specific examples, I came into work and was not feeling so great-just felt tired and unhappy.  My student did an excellent job on her encounter and during it she inquired about my stay in Morocco and how I like it (which most students like to do).  It is natural for clients to be curious about why you chose their country to come teach English in when you can be anywhere in the world.  She kindly invited me to a salsa or tango class with her or said we could go have a coffee together anytime. She was so sweet and genuine with her words and I know that if I call her-she would be there. It is a good feeling to have met nice people like that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment