Saturday, January 26, 2013

Something in The Water

Moroccans are generally very good about taking care of their hair.  The women have beautiful, long, dark curly hair and the men's hair is even nicer(thick, full, and curly).  Being in the country for four months, I have noticed my hair improve and I think it is due to the water and using the Moroccan argan oil a few times.  I remember the "Moroccan oil" brand used to be so popular in Los Angeles and all my friends would use it. The Moroccan Oil actually comes from Argan oil, which comes from the South of Morocco near Agadir.

There is something about the oil, but I also think there is something in the water. It just seems that my hair is much more shiny than it was in Turkey.  I also notice Moroccans hair to be very shiny as well and those with beautiful Moroccan hair do not all use Argan oil, but just use normal shampoo. I think Morocco and India have the same kind of water, which is making their hair so shiney and beautiful. 

Thank you Morocco for taking better care of my hair=)

No comments:

Post a Comment