Sunday, January 6, 2013

Whats up Doc


It is truly wonderful the relationship that I have with older men.  It is clear that I seek a “fatherly”relationship with older men as I am making up for my non-existent one with my father.  We went to lunch at a fabulous, little French restaurant in Gauthier and had such nice conversation about travel, culture, mental health, movies, art, and politics.  He is my new found friend here in Casa. He is just so lovely to talk with and makes me feel happy and like he actually listens to me.  This is what “good daughters find in good fathers.”

I helped him write his speech for his medical conference in Cairo where is the lead speaker.  He is quite a prestigious, intelligent man and I am happy to spend time with him. Our time together is quite precious to me. It seems I do need a man in my life whether it is a boyfriend or a father, it is the reality of my needs at this time in my life……

No comments:

Post a Comment