Sunday, January 6, 2013

No More Party Girl


You Can take The girl out of the party, but You can’t take the party out of the Girl.......

Last night, my student and I went to L’Annex for an English dinner course.  My student is sweet and ideal for teaching-he soaks all material like a sponge.  My private courses have been getting busy so I ran out of time to meet him during the day and instead of a course he offered dinner.  I thought about being professional and not accepting, but I felt it was harmless.

The restaurant on Ghandi turned out being a bar/restaurant with great food and an even better DJ after dinner.  I enjoyed some Risotto Fruit De Mar and my Oumel sparking water(this is my supplement for any Diet Cola) water, water and more water.

I have to admit that I am a lush for a great DJ.  Great DJS are quite difficult to find and this one definitely hit the spot.  A great one hour of enjoying the DJ and home and time for bed for the old lady.

NO MORE PARTY GIRL PRIS. People seem to think all I do is go out and party and drink-this is NOT true! I understand that this is the image that was presented via facebook and it would make sense for people to think that is all I do, but my motto is WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER. I have always been working in social service consistently for over 7 years now.

And since the age of 25, I go out SOMETIMES and I do not drink and if I do it will be wine once every 3 to 5 months.  Yes, when I first came to Casablanca I was going out and exploring the city and trying to meet friends-that time is over and now it time for WORK, WORK, and WORK for the next 2 years of my life!

                                                    WORK CASABLANCA WORK !

No comments:

Post a Comment