Sunday, January 6, 2013

Shades of Honesty


Every culture and country is a mix of people ranging from those who want to be honest, those who are honest, those who can’t be honest, and those who are just plain dishonest.  Being in Morocco for almost three months, I have seen a full range of these people, but I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

For me, it is important to always be objective and see the psychology behind each person.  People have childhood and environmental circumstances that significantly impact their behavior leading them to live dishonest lives. As human beings, many of us want to be good, honest people, but life throws us curve balls and our honesty lands in shades of gray. 

The people that are pathogically lying(there unconscious is automatically creating lies without them fully processing the words), I have to feel bad for them.  When someone is lying and bring God into their lies and lying with an

My cake philosophy: There are chocolate cakes that have just one layer of frosting and they taste great, but Moroccans to triple up the icing on the cake.  They put two or three times the amount of icing just to make you feel good.. No extra icing for me Morocco, please just give me the cake in it’s original form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment