Monday, January 28, 2013

Karma: Ce La Vie

When it comes to Karma, I believe in the saying "What goes Around Comes Around."
When it comes to my meetings, I am not following through 100 percent as I should be. I guess you can say I am a bit Moroccan by not coming through 100 percent as committed. This does not happen with my students and actually I change my schedule too much for them, which may result in missing a meeting or something planned.  The missed encounters do happen with people I respect and like as people and this is unfortunate, but it happens and I am 100 percent aware of my good actions and bad ones.  It happens and I feel disappointed about it.   

For example, if a client cancels on me, I do not feel surprised rather I think it is just karma.  It is naturally going to happen sometimes-people canceling, but when you are not 100 percent committing perhaps the universe will not let 100 percent committ to you.  When you are doing your best and showing up for everything and people cancel-then this is not Karma, it is just cancellation.  At the end of the day, the outcome all measures up to our standards and outcomes.  We are not meeting our potential then others will not be meeting our potential and needs as wants.  We can just try to be the best we can be(literally just try) and if you aren't the best you can be than so be it-Accept and Move Forward. 
                                                   Karma and The UniverSe

No comments:

Post a Comment