Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas

There is the famous song, “It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.” Well it is starting to feel like the holidays a bit.  There are lights up on the major streets and some windows are decorated with Christmas displays. 

The part that is making it feel most like Christmas is definitely the weather. It is very cold and while I am from the “Windy City”, I am still allowed to frown upon the cold weather.  I must admit that I was quite naïve coming to Morocco just going based off what I hear. 

“All you need is a light coat and you are good to go.”

People are dressed in wool coats, hats, gloves, leather boots, big parkas, and sweaters.  I had no clue I would be working with four seasons otherwise I may have just changed my plan to another country where it is warm all year round like my lovely California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment