Saturday, January 26, 2013

What A Feeling


The feeling of working with your own clients, which you found all by yourself- under your own curriculum, you work to create your rewards, your motivation, your inspiration, your persistence, your standards, your rules, your time-it just brings living and purpose to a whole new level.


Since the age of 25, I have been talking about starting up Believe in Your Purpose. I began with a few clients in Beverly Hills, California, but it never amounted to much. I talked about creating my own website, but I was always so busy satisfying the needs of compannies. I was working with Total Education Solutions and Beautiful Minds-two great companies I enjoyed working for, but I knew I could have branched off independently.  It was based off fear.  The fear we all have as human beings where the “What ifs” all come into place.

What if I can’t pay my credit card bills? What if I can’t pay my rent? What if I don’t find enough clients? This is where two things come in: persistence and faith.  You have to work really, really hard and you have to have faith in yourself and faith in God. 

For example, in the beginning of the week-I was worried about not having enough sessions and by the end of the week I had met my goal times two.  Anytime that I do spend outside of working, planning, or meetings- I sit and think about what I could be doing.  There is a permanent list of things to do going off all day long because I am accountable for the success of my clients and their happiness.

On a regular basis,  I have to keep marketing, flyers, business cards, regular posts on classified, networking, school and company visits, -the work never stops, but you keep going because it is yours. It is your creation, your brand, your name, your education, your experience all combined into one company.
                                      Believe in Your Purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment