Sunday, January 6, 2013

Chasing A Fairytale


When my friend Michelle would tell me stories about Morocco, she gave me this wonderful vision. The photos of her engagement party in their beautiful home that looked like a palace, a driver, a maid, and a fabulous life.  She was blonde and beautiful and was fortunate to meet a great Moroccan who happened to be quite wealthy and powerful in the city.

When I heard her stories and looked through these photos, I  guess there was a little girl inside who thought, “Wow, what if that could happen to me?”  I thought that there would be real romance all over Morocco like a movie.  I would be lying if I said, it wouldn’t be nice to have this life even if it did not last long. 

Would it be so bad to meet someone great who happened to be wealthy and successful? Is it naïve and stupid to think this way? Perhaps, I get tired of always do things the hardworking American way.

No comments:

Post a Comment