Saturday, January 26, 2013

"I'm Busy"


You work hard to make money, but then by the time you make it your friends are gone because you never kept in touch with them and you were always too busy. What kind of life is this? Working  a lot okay, but since when did it become okay to just forget about our friends with the “I’m busy” excuse. It is not enough to justify not calling and staying in contact with someone you care about.

Often when I email people I hear, “ I never hear from you, Wow” or the famous, "Sorry I have been busy." It takes two to tango of course, but both parties should be in touch someway or somehow instead of just months of no contact. As human beings, do we really get that "busy" that we can not respond to an email when we have an iphone?" What is the IPHONE for if people do not use it keep in touch. I realize many people do use its features to keep in touch and that is great. It just seems that we rely on facebook to keep us in touch with people and this is a negative way to communicate, especially if a person does not want to use facebook.
It was scary when years and years passed by on facebook and I realized how much time I invested into it. It was just sad that all that time could have went into a started business(literal truth). It is very sad=( Oh well lesson learned right?

As we get older, we need to focus on what is important to us and what holds value in our hearts, minds, and lives…PRIS

The work will always be there, but our friends and family may not…PRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment