Sunday, January 6, 2013

Priscilla At War

It seems that in all my relationships, I am always fighting.  This does not mean verbal or physical fights, but it means I have to fight for going out and spending time with that person. 

Where is that person with my energy? This does not mean we have to go out every night or all the time, but it means to live, explore, to dance, to sing, to go to movies, to walk along the beach, to just sit on a park bench and laugh with, to sit in silence and peace, and to travel to new places, seek adventure with sports, run…

Yes, this is a long list of things perhaps that is why I am still single or perhaps I really have not found my match. I believe he is out there somewhere-I do not sit and hope to meet him or even think about it often.  I just believe that he is out there.  And to be frank, I watch Sex and the City and I do not want to be 38 years old and single and dating.  What looked like a fabulous life looks a bit sad to me now.  You can still be fabulous, do amazing work, and have a significant other-it is possible and happens all the time. 

This person should be like your consultant for your work, your ideas, your beliefs, and they should support you and love you for who you are.  If you lose your keys all the time, they should love you for that. If you get scared of the dark, they should love you for that too. If you are cold at night, they should wrap you in a blanket.  If you hate the ballet, but you love it they should just try to love it too. When it comes to love, there are no boundaries, no rules, and the sky is the limit. 

“ I’m just a girl who believes in something real, not a fairytale, but a real human being to love me for me while I love him for him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment