Monday, January 7, 2013

Villa Blanca

I love Villa Blanca- it is just a beautiful hotel, restaurant, atmosphere-totally Priscilla. I had no idea, but there was a great little Christmas party going on with girls dressed up in Santa outfits dancing to "Gangam style" and Christmas trees, awesome DJ(I must say I am quite impressed with the DJs in Casablanca thus far).  Christmas spirit was out and alive. I met an amazing girl(what else is new, Priscilla meets a sweet new friend-misperceived that I like girls-I am friendly and I connect with cute, fun, pretty girls-this does not make me a lesbian- I love men hence writing about men, thinking about them, and dating them for ten years!)

Anyways, her name is Lilia-shout out Lilia from Paris- you are fabulous and loved dancing the night away with you. It kept me from having to hang out with my date who was borderline annoying and embarrassing to be seen dancing next to ha!

I love Villablanca and I will go back to Lebanon for the show and great food next weekend with my Sannna!

No comments:

Post a Comment