Monday, January 7, 2013

Sana and PRIS Reunited

Sana and Pris Reunited  December 28, 2012

The time has finally come my Sana is arriving tonight at the Casablanca Airport. She is so cute that she actually emails me counting down the days and hours- I love her and miss her!

We had an amazing time spending two weeks together in Turkey at the 5 star hotels, chilling at the beach and hotel, and eating amazing food-what an amazing end to our summer together. 

Now we are back to make some new memories: Marrakech and Fes here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Aww you wrote a blog about me.....how adorable...I love it....and I love you!
    Morocco was fun and relaxing and hectic and nice and crazy and hot and cold and...I could go on for a long time! Lol!
    But I had a good time and I'm glad I came....and I shall be returning at the next available opportunity.
    Love my Pris
    Miss you
    xXx

    ReplyDelete