Saturday, January 26, 2013

Busy Bee Makes a Money Tree

I know there is a market and demand for my services in Casablanca, I can see it, hear it, taste it, and smell it- all my senses are in tune to his need for my services. 

Many people ask me “Why Morocco?” Why not Morocco? Why not start an innovative company in a booming economical hub of Morocco.  Europe and the rest of the world is in crisis. People from France, Italy, and Spain are moving to Morocco and starting up businesses here.

Starting a business in the US is just as hard as the competition is higher.  Something tells me to stay in Morocco and work on this to the best of my ability. 

A business is completely revolved around one person: you.  You are the one who makes it happen.  The more of x, the higher y produced.  The less of x, the less of y produced. It is quite simple because you hold the key to success. 

With a business, people think you get more of a break, but it is quite the contrary.  There is always someone to call, to email, website updates to be done, a flyer to be posted, a brochure to be made, an event to attend-the more networking, the better.

It is work that I have officially signed up for and the challenge is on.  This business WILL flourish and succeed if I work hard every single day and get things done independently (no relying on anyone else who says they will help with a step.

Financially, everyone comes out a loss in the beginning.  For me, I have to start a business contract, get a patent, tax id, buy office supplies for my home, open up new accounts.  Every business has start up fees that are paid.

Just keep the faith that hard work will eventually pay off….

No comments:

Post a Comment